The Eco Leash by Lupine - Made in the USA from recycled plastic water bottles
The leash we can do is offer you this Lupine Eco collection padded handle six foot leash in two beautiful colors!
Lupine Eco line products are fashioned from plastic water bottles recycled into a unique two tone polyester weave, so you can feel as good about how great your dog looks as the impact on the environment.
- Made from recycled water bottles
- Made in the USA (New Hampshire, to be exact)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Great quality at a great price
- Hand made by a small, family owned business.
Leash is six feet long. Matching collar available, sold separately.
Lupine leash features:
- Premium, custom made traditional snaps, easily push down and attach to your gear
- Ultra-soft padded handle for added comfort while walking even the strongest of pullers
- Simple, secure snap for easy D-ring attachment. Built-in swivel resists twisting
- Welded steel hardware
- Strong, soft woven nylon webbing
- Hand or machine washable
Lupine products are hand made in the heart of the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Inspired by the durable components found in climbing and hiking gear, the unsurpassed quality of Lupine products combined with the Lifetime Guarantee means you can always count on Lupine Pet gear to exceed your expectations.We will replace any Lupine brand dog collars, leashes or pet gear that has been accidentally damaged during normal pet-related activities, even chewing! Every item is made by hand, using only the most outstanding quality components, ensuring that our pet gear will provide the very best in safety and style for your pets. Designs are woven in and will never wear off.