Wing It Roman Harness
Roman harness design eliminates pressure on the delicate throat area and prevents even the best escape artist from backing out. Adjustable shoulder straps help to reduce strain on the neck and back. O-ring on the dog’s chest can be used to use this style of harness as a no-pull type harness to reduce the dog’s pulling leverage for training loose leash walking.
Lupine harnesses feature:
- Durable, Lasting Webbing - Originally designed for climbing and hiking gear.
- Strong, Custom Buckle - LupinePet partnered with YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, to design the optimum quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market. Designed specifically with dogs in mind and featuring an easy, convenient side release.
- Heavy duty, rust resistant steel D-Rings and O-Rings
- Stitching uses the bar tack commonly used in mountain climbing products where superior strength is crucial.
- Tri-Glides are adjustable with non-slip teeth molded into the nylon plastic to keep the harness at the correct size.
Harnesses should never be left on an unattended pet and are not intended for full-time wear.
Lupine products are hand made in the heart of the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Inspired by the durable components found in climbing and hiking gear, the unsurpassed quality of Lupine products combined with the Lifetime Guarantee means you can always count on Lupine Pet gear to exceed your expectations.We will replace any Lupine brand dog collars, leashes or pet gear that has been accidentally damaged during normal pet-related activities, even chewing!
Every item is made by hand, using only the most outstanding quality components, ensuring that our pet gear will provide the very best in safety and style for your pets. Designs are woven in and will never wear off.